Thank you for participating in the Insurance Agency Website Trends Survey. Key findings gathered from the survey results:
- 88% of the agencies who participated have a website
- Most agencies had their websites made by an online vendor
- On average agencies spend 1-5 % of their yearly budget on marketing
- 62% have a person or team that takes ownership of the website
- Less than 50% of the websites are mobile ready
- Over 50% of agencies link to social media sites
- Only 33% of websites have a blog on their website
- Less than half of the websites provide in-depth insurance content
- 38% speak to their community involvement
You can view the results of the survey below, or you can download the results by click on the download button.
Thanks again for your participation!